FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Taste like caramell

Publié par kkfjkldsjfldfj le Dec 27, 2011

LOVE LOVE this product, tastes like caramell, dark raw cane sugar or light muscuvado sugar. It' sooo freaking good. It has really low GI index so it doesn't affect your blood sugar which is nice. Plus almost no calories and it's loaded with tons of minerals and vitamines. BUY it and sprinkle over yoghurt, buckwheat or oatmeal porridge. Use it in cookies, desserts and anywhere else you normally would like to use white sugar.

Love this sugar!!!

Publié par CelestesBest le Apr 03, 2012

We eat a gluten free diet and I bake often. We all love this sugar. I am usually very affected by sugar and can only use those with a low glycemic index, so palm sugar is perfect for me. I use it to replace both brown and white sugar. I've even made confectionery sugar by taking one cup of palm sugar and 1 TBS of sweet rice flour and putting it in the blender for 20 seconds. Thanks for carrying this iherb and at a great price.

Never Buy, contaminated

Publié par 5516424499526048505 le Aug 02, 2015

I am shocked that this coconut sugar, although USDA certified Organic, is contaminated with lots of BLACK SPECKS that do not dissolve in water. These are some kind of contamination and may be bad for health if consumed. People who mixed it into baking ingredients will not be able to realize this problem because the dirty specks are very small. Hope I-Herb will not carry such sub standard products in future.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Please replace cane sugar with this healthy nutritious coconut sugar

Publié par SEEKING-HEALTH le Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Nutiva's Organic Coconut Sugar is made from fresh coconut tree sap, collected from the cut flower buds. The sap is heated to evaporate moisture, resulting in the crystal or granular form of sugar. The subtly sweet taste of Coconut Sugar is similar to brown sugar with a hint of caramel. Unrefined and unprocessed, it is considered to be healthier than other refined and chemical sweetener options.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

As with any sugar, good in extreme moderation

Publié par 4960994278595499263 le Oct 31, 2012

Tastes like brown sugar, only with more of a caramel or butterscotch tone. YUMMY for sure! I have questions about it's sustainability and have read conflicting information from several sources. I am unsure at this point if I will purchase this product again, but not because it isn't good. IT IS VERY GOOD! I just feel like I need some more concrete information about the way the sugar is extracted before I can decide. But the bottom line is that this product is delicious and amazing in all of my kinda-sorta-not-paleo-once-in-awhile-only treats. :-)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

YUMMY AND HEALTHIER THAN WHITE SUGAR! Great sale price!

Publié par Reviewer3287898 le Nov 09, 2011

Great sale price. Shipped and received fast. Tasty and a 1:1 ratio to refined white sugar but much healthier for you! Great for holiday baking. It does not taste like coconut in anyway in case you're curious. Used in muffins, pies, cakes, ice cream, and brownies so far.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great price for a low glycemic sweetener.

Publié par eiriha le Apr 04, 2012

Lowest price I've seen for organic coconut sap crystals, and quality is as good as any.

Esta riquisima

Publié par ROSSITA le Sep 09, 2013

Es un azúcar delicioso, me encanta para fresas, batidos verdes etc...además tiene vitaminas no como el azúcar refinado que encima te roba minerales al cuerpo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good Caramel Taste

Publié par Reviewer2521015 le Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Good but...

Publié par 5648194111949465427 le Oct 27, 2012

I got this sugar to use in my water kefir and I was so excited to get it for such a great price. It tastes great to me kinda like a cross between caramel and brown sugar. However, after putting the sugar into my kefir mix I noticed small black specks floating around, they were little but today there was a speck bigger than usual. I'm hoping it's just something from the palm tree so I'll keep using it until its gone unless I get really paranoid or the specks become more unusual. But I won't buy this brand again.

articles 1-10 sur 465