FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.71

€16.35

Économie de: €1.64 (10 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

worth it

Publié par 4886771625763991160 le Aug 23, 2012

i finally found a broad spectrum sunscreen i dont mind putting on my face. the consistency is thick, creamy, and luxurious. it smells herbal and rosey, without a hint of sunscreen-smell. i'm almost addicted to it. the bottle is pretty small and costly but the product is so good that i think i'm going to buy these for the rest of my life.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good though could be easier to get on smoothly

Publié par Reviewer1936264 le Jun 11, 2012

Like this; the scent is very gentle and not bothersome, and my skin feels good after using it. It can be a little tricky to smooth on, bc if it's too thick you can end up brushing a line into your coverage with a sleeve, etc.

love it

Publié par melsie le Mar 13, 2013

I love this face sunscreen, I use it as my everyday face sunscreen. It feels really light on my skin and goes on smoothly. It makes my face a bit white if I don't rub it in properly, so make sure to massage this into your skin. I like the smell. It doesn't break me out.

White film on Dark skin.

Publié par Reviewer3053514 le Jan 03, 2013

Im sure it protects well but as another reviewer said it is not a moisturizer as thick as it is and if you have dark skin it will show up too much.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good product but hate the bottle

Publié par Reviewer2625092 le Sep 22, 2013

I apply this to my toddler's face, neck, and chest daily before preschool (it takes 2 pumps). She plays outside twice a day, morning and afternoon. I haven't had any problems with sun burns. If it isn't well blended it leaves white streaks. It isn't greasy or shiny. It smells like rose. Unfortunately, the size is really small for the price, and the bottle makes it really difficult to get all of the product out. Eventually the pump stopped working even though there was still a good amount of product stuck inside the bottle. It was too thick to easily shake out, and doing so became inconvenient and frustrating. Therefore, I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it came in different packaging.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Smells amazing, great ingredients, non-whitening.

Publié par Mary-B333 le Mar 01, 2014

Badger, the company that makes some of the healthiest of heathy sunscreens, has hit the nail on the head with this one. This formula goes smoothly onto the skin, with very minimal residue. It has a thinner consistency than other natural sunscreens I have tried, and is great to put on before face makeup because it doesn't interfere too much with the application. It also has a floral rose scent that I absolutely love. My only suggestion is that higher SPF would be nice, but this works great as a daily lotion to protect from daily sun exposure. Beyond performance, this sunscreen boasts a super clean ingredients list full of organic extracts, and the active ingredient is uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide — pretty much as good as it gets. For my super fair complexion, this is a new essential I'll be repurchasing again and again!

Strong smell

Publié par 5010159133929790922 le Jun 15, 2013

Kind of a strong smell.a little to much.

Seems good

Publié par 5437175379403035105 le Jul 04, 2013

Haven't tested it in the sun yet, but it is very light and not greasy. Cruelty free company a bonus.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

WHY DISCONTINUE!!!! THIS WAS THE PERFECT SUNBLOCK! I WAS SHADES FAIRER!

Publié par Reviewer2929277 le Jul 03, 2014

My face is a whole shade fairer! And redness is greatly diminished! I have gone sunscreen-less for years because I just wasn't able to find one that wouldn't break me out. Just on a whim, I decided to try this because of the healing Seabuckthorn in this formula. Not only does it NOT BREAK ME OUT, it doesn't clog pores, has excellent healing properties (redness is severely diminished after application) and at the end of the day it is easy to remove (waterproof sunblock is just such a pore clogger). I love this sunscreen so much I have bought, used and finished 3 whole bottles of this! As I am typing this, I have 2 extra bottles in my dresser so that I don't have to worry about running out of this. It's THAT good a sunscreen!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best natural sunscreen I've come across.

Publié par 4859505430488674618 le May 22, 2014

It is moisturising, non-drying, and doesn't have a strong white cast (it does turn the skin slightly white, but disappears after a while). I also really enjoy the natural organic ingredients.

articles 1-10 sur 11