FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.15

€6.15

Économie de: €0.01 (0% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on May 03, 2016

good cream

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2304174 on Jan 24, 2016

My baby has had typical baby- excem all over body. This cream helps and reliefs from day one! Sometimes it is all gone after a weeks use.

It works very well

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

My daughter has eczema. after using this cream. I notice the result. her skin is better than before. Will buy again.

another cream that is just as good

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

bought this for my friend whose baby is suffering quite frequent eczema. she said she likes the smell and it's light enough to moisturize dry skin.

babyganics

Posted by 4895077553073368788 on Jun 27, 2014

good

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jun 18, 2014

This cream really worked to help heal eczema on my hands and elbows. Within a day my skin felt better and the symtoms started disappearing. It has a soft scent that's not overpowering and it sinks into the skin quite fast. It's not too small but small enough to throw into a bag to take it on the go. I will keep ordering this for the rest of my life.

Eczema saver

Posted by Reviewer3222796 on Mar 13, 2014

I've read different reviews for this one, but still decided to order. What i can say?! it is my life saver, when everything goes wrong and hands itching and so dry this one does its job well. Now i am on my third bottle and will order more.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Feb 09, 2014

Very good for dry and itchy skin, especially for those suffering from eczema.

a very good product

Posted by 5589793905442630939 on Oct 31, 2013

I bought it for my 11 month old son, who has skin asthma. I tried other moisturizers , much more expensive and nothing helped. With this one I could see an improvement after few days!!!! Wish there was a bigger tube. Very recommended!

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

articles 1-10 sur 19