Azelique, Age Refining Eye Treatment, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

€23.66
€29.58
Savings of: €5.92 (20% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best Eye Cream ever

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 14, 2013

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

Good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Stung my eyes!

Posted by 4861462636662540456 on Oct 30, 2013

Every time I used this eye cream my eyes stung really bad. The product never got in my eyes but I think there are ingredients in it that produce invisible fumes that caused the stinging. I really wanted to like the cream because it has good ingredients. It would have otherwise been a good cream if it wasn't for that one problem. I never finished the product. May use it on my hand or feet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »