FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.65

€34.93

Économie de: €15.28 (44% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

I think is ok

LIke it

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Jun 19, 2015

Will buy agein..very good!

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Delivers on some promises!

Posted by 5150985141166940825 on May 02, 2015

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

Works, doesn't smell amazing

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

This has been working for my husband and he's claimed it by now :) It helps him get the dark under-eyes under control. I'd recommend this, it also helped kind of firm and contour the eye area.

Stung my eyes!

Posted by 4861462636662540456 on Oct 30, 2013

Every time I used this eye cream my eyes stung really bad. The product never got in my eyes but I think there are ingredients in it that produce invisible fumes that caused the stinging. I really wanted to like the cream because it has good ingredients. It would have otherwise been a good cream if it wasn't for that one problem. I never finished the product. May use it on my hand or feet.

Seems to be working

Posted by New-Zealand on Jul 27, 2013

Absorbs easily, no strong smells

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Best Eye Cream ever

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 14, 2013

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

articles 1-10 sur 11