FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.61

€20.61

Économie de: €0.00 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Best Eye Cream ever

Publié par Reviewer3309223 le Jan 14, 2013

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Publié par Reviewer2466666 le Aug 17, 2012

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

Stung my eyes!

Publié par 4861462636662540456 le Oct 30, 2013

Every time I used this eye cream my eyes stung really bad. The product never got in my eyes but I think there are ingredients in it that produce invisible fumes that caused the stinging. I really wanted to like the cream because it has good ingredients. It would have otherwise been a good cream if it wasn't for that one problem. I never finished the product. May use it on my hand or feet.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par LouLou le Apr 01, 2013

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Great

Publié par Hanne67 le May 14, 2013

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Me gusta muchisimo

Publié par ROSSITA le Jun 09, 2015

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Amazing eyecream

Publié par 5540738916401582003 le May 13, 2016

Warm tingly (but not unpleasant) sensation after applying, and it feels like there is some tightening/firming thing going on. Plus it is completely absorbed into the skin. You only need a fraction of a pump, and the pump is easy to control. It's not the kind that is all or nothing, yknow? I love it. Will totally repurchase (even though it is so expensive :'( ).

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Delivers on some promises!

Publié par 5150985141166940825 le May 02, 2015

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

Works, doesn't smell amazing

Publié par 5354324088612118969 le Jun 02, 2014

This has been working for my husband and he's claimed it by now :) It helps him get the dark under-eyes under control. I'd recommend this, it also helped kind of firm and contour the eye area.

Seems to be working

Publié par New-Zealand le Jul 27, 2013

Absorbs easily, no strong smells

articles 1-10 sur 19