FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.15

€17.95

Économie de: €1.80 (10 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Formula has changed!!

Publié par Reviewer2077298 le Mar 09, 2012

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and was IN LOVE with it, perfect curls every time I conditioned...then I receive my new bottle and without even noticing the new label, plopped the conditioner in my hand...could immediately tell this was NOT my conditioner! Only then did I look at the bottle and there it was, label said Now More Sustainable and a new formula!! While more sustainable is awesome and new formula is not. It took me years to find THE conditioner that my hair loved. I'm sad to say my hair hates this new formula and I will have to start my search over for the perfect conditioner.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

works great for certain hair

Publié par Reviewer1386476 le Jan 26, 2011

my daughter has extremely curly, dryish hair, this conditioner works very well for her hair type. my hair is fine and thin, and it is too heavy for it.

For soft hair

Publié par LantauMama le Jun 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

I loved it at first but

Publié par MandyEm le Feb 01, 2013

then they changed the formula and now it doesn't work at all. I had to throw out the last bit because it was so frustrating.

Disappointing

Publié par Reviewer1668563 le Aug 12, 2013

I'm rather disappointed in this product, it did nothing for my hair… Felt really ineffective. I would not recommend it.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Publié par Reviewer1180714 le Mar 09, 2011

I AM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS IN 32 OZ SIZE. THE PUMP IN CONVENIENT AND I LOVE THE PRODUCT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER EVER. SMELLS GREAT AND FEELS GREAT. ONLY ONE PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY FIRST ORDER - THE ITEMS WERE NOT PACKED WELL AND THE PUMPS ON 3 OF THE BOTTLES BROKE. IHERB.COM MADE GOOD IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE EITHER.

Great Conditioner.

Publié par Reviewer3155960 le Apr 06, 2011

This conditioner does a great job on my ageing hair. My hair feels soft and silky, not greasy, after using this conditioner. I will continue to buy it, and use it. :-) THANK YOU AVALON, and iHerb !!! Love you both!

artist

Publié par Reviewer3308078 le Apr 18, 2012

My husband and I have have been using this brand of conditioner and the shampoo for the last few years. I will not reorder this brand with the new formula. It doesn't make you hair soft. Both my husband and myself noticed a huge change the first time we used it without even knowing the ingredience change. I would like to send the bottle that I have back in for refund, if at all possible. I am fortunate to have several old bottles in stock at our house that I can use until we find another product. We loved the original formula...it changed from soy to wheat and is not an effective hair conditioner now. We will not use it after the old formula.I give it no stars...the star icon would not go away.

horrible

Publié par 4941281128801673220 le Dec 29, 2012

deja mi pelo rizo SUPER SECO....AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL....

fresh smell.

Publié par 4909886754275480561 le Nov 25, 2012

Good

Achat vérifié

articles 1-10 sur 35