FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.82

€17.57

Économie de: €1.76 (10% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Leaves my hair very soft without oiliness

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

Excellent conditioner for normal and little dry hair

In love with the fragrance.

Posted by Enijmas on Nov 22, 2014

Works well as a conditioner. Aside from its scent, I have no significant loves or hates with it. It doesn't produce the 'instant de-tangling' or the particularly soft and smooth effect like the commercial products that I've been used to, but it feels indulgently 'natural' and the scent lasts for hours after.

not satisfied

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 27, 2014

I want my hair to feel soft after conditioning, but this conditioner is not doing this.. The result is just like NOT using conditioner after shampoo..

The smell...the smell..

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

I did not like this product very much. After a week in my warm bathroom, it had a stale smell that stayed in the hair... I have never experienced this with a conditioner before.

the second-timer

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

This is an ideal conditioner, nourishes my hair so well after shampooing.

Not for processed or damaged hair

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jul 26, 2014

I am growing out heavily damaged bleached hair and this conditioner is not enough for the damaged part. It seems to do absolutely nothing to the bleached ends and doesn't provide much slip. However the virgin root area seems to do fine with this conditioner so I might try this later when I have grown out the bleach. I'd say it might work for normal fairly healthy hair well, but right now it's not enough for me. It is fairly thick consistency and nice smell of lavender for conditioner. I have noticed lavender essential oil seems to get a bit weird twist to it when added to conditioners, so it's similar to other lavender conditioners I have used but does not smell exactly like pure essential oil.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Jan 14, 2014

I've used this conditioner many times and it's perfect for everyday use. Not too heavy and yet it goves the hair moistrure.

Nice scent, very drying

Posted by 5528252502366754859 on Nov 10, 2013

My hair is definitely healthier with the shampoo. I love the scent, however this conditioner doesn't feel moisturizing at all. It's dry and rough until I rub in a few drops of argan oil. Don't know if I want to continue using the conditioner.

Works well. Scent doesn't linger.

Posted by stylomiloforever on Oct 29, 2013

The pump was a jammed during shipment. Almost gave up on the pump. Working well after many tries. Lavender scent is relaxing.

i luv this product!

Posted by 5127069704354310603 on Aug 24, 2013

I use this with the shampoo too

articles 1-10 sur 35