Avalon Organics, Conditioner, Nourishing Lavender, 32 oz (907 g)

€14.00
€15.56
Savings of: €1.56 (10% Off)

Formula has changed!!

Posted by Reviewer2077298 on Mar 09, 2012

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and was IN LOVE with it, perfect curls every time I conditioned...then I receive my new bottle and without even noticing the new label, plopped the conditioner in my hand...could immediately tell this was NOT my conditioner! Only then did I look at the bottle and there it was, label said Now More Sustainable and a new formula!! While more sustainable is awesome and new formula is not. It took me years to find THE conditioner that my hair loved. I'm sad to say my hair hates this new formula and I will have to start my search over for the perfect conditioner.

works great for certain hair

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Jan 26, 2011

my daughter has extremely curly, dryish hair, this conditioner works very well for her hair type. my hair is fine and thin, and it is too heavy for it.

I loved it at first but

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

then they changed the formula and now it doesn't work at all. I had to throw out the last bit because it was so frustrating.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1668563 on Aug 12, 2013

I'm rather disappointed in this product, it did nothing for my hair… Felt really ineffective. I would not recommend it.

For soft hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!