FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.91

€12.59

Économie de: €3.68 (29 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Fantastic!!

Publié par evonyu le Sep 28, 2014

Love the smell. Love how its a pump. I bought the NOWs brand and its in the dropper form. And this pump bottle is very good for travel. And its very healing for my skin. Awesome Rosehip!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

help to restore skin and reduce acne marks

Publié par Reviewer1844695 le Dec 30, 2014

skin feel soft after wake up if apply it before sleep, it also moisturizes and balances the skin that oil is accused. after using for few days, some spot-marks are reducing as well. but skin may feel a little bit dry during winter. good choice to use it during summer. highly recommend!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Product is authentic and shipment is fast and safe

Publié par 5690418066087805540 le Jan 24, 2015

Ordered the product from Singapore and received the good within a week via registered mail. The rosehip smell is great and packaging is nice. Thanks iHerb for the great customer experience.

Good quality and value

Publié par 4839923227984656268 le Feb 08, 2016

Better that Life Flow rose hip oil. This is thicker and has the correct rich amber colour. But I feel a dropper bottle is better for controlling amount I want to use than a pump bottle.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par 4725394335733619142 le Dec 23, 2014

This product is great, it is not oily and can be absorbed fast.

Publié par greece2 le May 12, 2015

I have an oily T-zone and very dehydrated skin with some dry patches in the rest of my face. This oil works wonders to keep it in great condition. I use a small drop of this in the morning as a serum just before I apply my spf. It replenishes the moisture that's lost after the morning cleanse/exfoliation and makes the skin glow. It absorbs fast and doesnt leave an oily residue and I could say it also helps with oil control on my T zone, or at least it doesnt make things worse in any case. Plus, my makeup applies great on top of it! I also use it instead of a night cream. I apply 2-3 drops all over my face before I go to bed and I wake up with soft plump clear skin. In general, my skin looks a lot better after starting using this two months ago. The only think I dont like is the smell, hence the 4 stars.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for my sensitive acne prone skin

Publié par 5352199426811850620 le May 03, 2015

I have sensitive, acne prone skin, and this product works great for me. I feel like it helps my skin renew itself, but it`s very gentle. It absorbs fast and does not leave me oily. I like to mix it with other oils and essential oils, like tea tree and lavender oil. The pump is also very convenient and hygienic. Before putting on makeup, I let it sink into the skin for a few minutes, and i have had no issues with applying makeup on top of this. Leaves the skin dewy and radiant. Also great value for money! This is definitely something I repurchase every time I run out of it.

It does what it says

Publié par 5612737766700991377 le Apr 14, 2016

I don't have sensitive skin but as someone who always sleeps late for reasons, this helps moisturize my skin, with a day cream with SPF 30 and a collagen night cream, my skin is brighter and greater than ever. I have literally tried at least 100+ creams and seed oils, regardless expensive or cheap ones, these products combined have made a miracle result.

the best

Publié par 5002138759563378336 le Sep 30, 2016

This oil is great for my adult acne and combination skin.It has cleared my skin almost completely. I used rosehip oil from Acure,but this one is much better and you can tell it just by looking at its color.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nice light moisturizing face care.

Publié par Reviewer2813141 le Oct 11, 2016

I pump a couple squirts into my palm after washing my face, add a couple drops of essential oil (frankincense is my favorite) and apply over my face and neck. I love it and it keeps my skin moisturized, not oily.

articles 1-10 sur 65