FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.43

€12.85

Économie de: €1.42 (11% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Tastes really nice! Good for baking. Great quality!

Tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Aug 13, 2015

Other than it tasting like coconuts, I do NOT see any miraculous benefits of coconut oil. Sorry. I was disappointed that it really didn't do ANYTHING for any of my many health issues. I am giving it another shot as it is supposed to reduce belly fat - especially in post-menopausal women like me. This will be the LAST time I try it however. Also note : the packaging was ghastly - they did NOT tighten the lid, and it is 100+ degrees here. Nearly an inch of the oil had poured OUT into the packaging when it arrived. It did not re-harden without refrigeration. Not sure what effect it will have on the quality of the product. Do NOT buy in warm months !!

algae

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Aug 08, 2015

after my 1st bottle of Nutiva coconut oil, decided to try this Artisana brand. As stated on the label, no refrigeration is require. Have been taking this daily until this morning, i took up the whole bottle to wipe the table and to my horror, saw green algae floating in it, with crumbs of whitish coconut. How in the world did that greenish stuff get into the oil ? :( even thou this oil smells much better, i am sorry to say i will not be purchasing it anymore. Totally put me off and i threw away the whole bottle. Now ordering from Nutiva again :(

Excelente aceite de coco

Posted by 4970298089244706700 on Aug 07, 2015

Muy buen producto ! Lo uso para todo y excelente, se nota que es un aceite de coco de mucha calidad, y el precio me parece bien. Huele a coco pero suavemente y es muy rico.

Super

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on May 01, 2015

Très bonne huile de coco, de bonne qualité et qui rend les cheveux lisse et doux et aussi brillant.

very good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Apr 07, 2015

I really like this one , I find it tasty super bon goût

Very pleased

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Feb 19, 2015

The oil was fresh when it arrived and has kept very well on my cool, dark pantry shelf for the past month. It smells very fragrant but has a mild flavor that nearly vanishes in any dish with a moderate amount of spices. At first, I would spoon too much into the pan when frying. It spreads out very well, so a little goes a long way.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4656282277869983938 on Feb 14, 2015

This is a product with multiple uses! I can use it as a hair mask, body oil, for removing my make up and even for cooking. I love it, definitely I will repurchase!

Excellent quality

Posted by 4860956181684846611 on Jan 03, 2015

Have used many highly rated cold pressed, unrefined organic coconut oils and like this the best. I use it in my daily smoothie, along with organic cocoa powder, organic coconut milk, stevia and frozen organic green figs. Tastes like chocolate coconut ice cream. (I have a high powered commercial grade blender which makes a fine consistency blend). I also use it in general cooking. Highly recommended for coconut lovers and those interested in the health benefits of coconut oil.

Great in porridge, smoothies and soups!

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

I love the smooth & creamy texture, coco scent and taste. I will order again. It lasts me about 4-6 weeks. Longer if I blend with ghee.

articles 1-10 sur 170