FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.75

€11.47

Économie de: €1.72 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Good flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Tastes really nice! Good quality.

Tastes like heaven

Posted by HummusSoul on Sep 16, 2015

This tastes so good and smells heavenly! No matter how hard we tried, my sister and I couldn't make this jar last, and the yummy thing was gone in a couple days. Really recommend this if you want to treat yourself or your loved one to some deliciousness.

Naturally tasty!

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Sep 07, 2015

To be honest, i love all coconut butters, this one is no exception, super yummy and its great for energy. I usually have it with coffe before my fasted workouts, gives me enough energy to lifts weights for 2 hours ;D

Best Coconut Butter

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

I find this coconut butter to be really smooth and creamy, love it.

The Most Delicious Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 31, 2015

This is an excellent product and I love using it to make dairy-free "white chocolate" and other treats. It is very versatile! I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future. UPDATE: I've been ordering this on a regular basis for quite a few years now and none of the jars has had a rancid taste/smell. I use it a lot in homemade coconut ice cream or healthy frosting and even in savory dishes - especially Thai and Indian inspired ones. I love this product and haven't found another coconut butter with the same high quality and fresh taste, so five stars it is:)

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on May 23, 2015

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.

Great!!

Posted by 5451548999765571477 on Mar 21, 2015

This stuff is awesome. I love it on its own :)

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Feb 27, 2015

For me, this is by far the best tasting, nutritional coconut oil that I have found. A bit pricy, so I use less expensive brands for cooking.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on Feb 26, 2015

Its really thick and creamy and good on its own or with bread. The only thing is that i find it troublesome to warm up the jar for consumption as i put it in my fridge and has been there for some time. Heard its great with fruits especially pineapples so i will give it a try soon before it expires.

articles 1-10 sur 262