FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.84

€6.76

Économie de: €0.91 (14 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great stuff, everything I expected

Publié par Reviewer2530707 le Dec 01, 2008

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

Makes great waffles

Publié par Reviewer1264200 le May 27, 2009

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

BLINIS

Publié par Reviewer2409699 le Mar 24, 2010

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Organic buckwheat flour

Publié par Reviewer2047570 le Jul 13, 2010

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

good whole grain taste

Publié par Reviewer2679947 le May 27, 2009

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

Awesome!

Publié par Reviewer3194469 le Jun 10, 2009

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

Buckwheat Flour

Publié par Reviewer2245143 le Aug 25, 2008

very soft flour,easy to work with

Wheat What a Treat

Publié par Reviewer1682329 le Sep 16, 2008

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Publié par Reviewer2866194 le Jan 31, 2010

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!

great for pancakes

Publié par HealthyIsHappy le Dec 12, 2011

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

articles 1-10 sur 36