FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Makes great waffles

Publié par Reviewer1264200 le May 27, 2009

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

Great stuff, everything I expected

Publié par Reviewer2530707 le Dec 01, 2008

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

BLINIS

Publié par Reviewer2409699 le Mar 24, 2010

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Very unique tasting flour

Publié par Reviewer2150639 le Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Arrowhead Mills, Whole Grain Organic Buckwheat

Publié par Reviewer3339239 le Mar 04, 2009

This was a good product. It makes wonderful pancakes and when you eat the pancakes, you feel full all day long!

Weird taste

Publié par holahola le Sep 28, 2011

It smells funny and taste like... wood. I use alot of buckwheat flour from other brands, and dont find this one as good as them.

Organic buckwheat flour

Publié par Reviewer2047570 le Jul 13, 2010

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

Bad taste

Publié par 5485453688246175147 le Jun 17, 2012

The taste and smell is not very good and you have to use it in very small amounts and mix it with other types of flour. Ive tried better brands of buckwheat flour.

great for pancakes

Publié par HealthyIsHappy le Dec 12, 2011

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Publié par Reviewer2866194 le Jan 31, 2010

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!

articles 1-10 sur 54