FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.27

€17.96

Économie de: €2.69 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Publié par Reviewer2094888 le Feb 11, 2014

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

Good Serum, from Chile

Publié par Reviewer2765225 le Feb 25, 2012

I have tried the serum for along 2 weeks. Its feels very soft, light, delicate to my eye area skin. I would put it 5 stars but I will prefer it will be a little bit more oily, just because my eye area is quite dry. But it is working excelent!

Good serum

Publié par 5056859310681512835 le Dec 06, 2013

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.

Publié par 5259363958395472932 le Dec 25, 2013

good but not the best

Great staff

Publié par Reviewer1905075 le Oct 18, 2012

This serum smoothed small wrinkles and the skin looks moistened. It soaks quickly and is suitable for using as a base before make up. Do not see the breitening of dark cirles under eyes, as it is said in its description.

an useless serum

Publié par sabama le Apr 14, 2014

This serum doesn´t moisturize the skin at all. After applaying it is instantly absorbed not giving any moistening or refreshing. I had been using it for several months, hoping for a remote improvment of thin lines around my eyes (I am 35 years old), but unfortunately, that had not occured.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5031184228162584558 le Jan 12, 2013

Good thing. I use it as creme. For me it's a great eye-creme for every day.

Not bad

Publié par Reviewer3102171 le Sep 06, 2013

Using it for 3 weeks now, but can't see real difference. Serum feels light, absorbs fast. I think I'll give it a chance.

Good eye serum

Publié par 5732163591057895972 le Oct 23, 2013

You don't have to apply a lot of product, it's refreshing and you don't have to wait too long before you put on make-up. I like it.

practic and useful

Publié par 5068244005726177847 le Apr 15, 2014

Very practic and easy to apply.make a nice and smooth skin around the eyes with no skin reaction.

articles 1-10 sur 54