FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.71

€22.14

Économie de: €4.43 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent product

Posted by jerneja-suri on Apr 21, 2016

This is a wonderful serum for normal to dry skin (maybe even for oily skin - as a replacement for a regular, heavier moisturizer). I have previously used their Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum, which is also excellent, but I prefer this one, because of the brightening effect that it has. I have mixed skin with a tendency to breakouts and this product hasn't caused me any problems - no extra blemishes and no irritation. I use it in the morning after cleansing, before moisturizer and sunscreen. The ingredients are great – it is loaded with fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, borage, sunflower, rosehip, grape seed and sea buckthorn oils which moisturize the skin, many antioxidants (vitamin E, white tea extract, kelp extract) + turmeric extract and vitamin C for lightening skin discolorations. It contains a minor amount of fragrant orange oil, and the scent of the serum isn't too overpowering, but quite nice and subtle. It isn't heavy and it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't leave any sticky residue and it also works great under make-up, because it’s not oily. It also firms up the skin and makes it instantly fresher, more glowy and less dull. Over time, it also brightens the skin and helps fight discoloration, it is especially effective with post-blemish pigmentation. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the pump works very well. Because the plastic packaging is slightly tinted, it also protects the delicate ingredients from light and air. I use the serum once a day and a bottle lasts me for 4 months or more. The price is unbeatable for what you are getting, because this serum easily compares with many more expensive ones on the market + it is often on offer. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great additional moisturizer and a source of antioxidants. It is appropriate to use all year round and I will definitely repurchase once I run out of it.

Recommended by beautypedia Paulas choice

Posted by 4865497381137897995 on Mar 08, 2016

Totally agreeing on the review, great product, my skin is radiant! Feels excellent.

Mi serum de Vit C favorito

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

A día de hoy es mi serum favorito. La formulación del producto me parece muy buena y en mi piel al menos es realmente efectiva. Mejora la textura de la piel y además, si eres constante aporta bastante luminosidad al rostro. La textura es ligera, se absorbe con facilidad, pero no hidrata mucho, es necesario utilizar una hidratante a continuación. Lo que menos me gusta es el olor, pero al final te acostumbras

Definitely brightens and moisturises

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Nov 30, 2015

I have been using this for a month now, and the bottle is half empty. I wish serums like this came in larger volumes. The serum definitely adds a subtle golden glow to your face, and is moisturising enough to be worn as a moisturiser by those with normal or oily/combination skin. Please note that this does not lighten. I suspect that that there is not much vitamin c in the product, so don't count on this for being a strong vitamin c serum.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

light serum, great for my oily skin. i don't know about it enlightening the skin, but i liked it.

Pretty basic

Posted by 5331257271833406603 on Oct 03, 2015

I have dry skin and this serum is pretty moisturizing but that's about it, nothing special to it, it's good if you are looking for a nice everyday serum but not if you're searching for something specific or trying to improve your skin.

Amazing Skin Tone

Posted by 4615802411625892863 on Aug 27, 2015

I've used this product for two months now and am very pleased with the results. My skin tone and texture is smoother and brighter, and my face appears years younger. I have extremely sensitive skin as well as contact dermatitis, so I am wary about using new products. I will purchase this product again.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Aug 22, 2015

Easy to apply, and not oily.

Buena hidratación

Posted by 4971821975349942151 on Aug 13, 2015

Serum apto para la mañana y la noche, es de rápida absorción y aporta buena hidratación. Lo único malo es el olor que huele un poco raro cuando te lo estás aplicando, luego esa sensación desaparece

Light weight brightening serum for oily skin.

Posted by 4817184377672932339 on Jun 18, 2015

Best thing ever! Works really very even with my super super oily skin. Definitely brightening. On my 3rd bottle now and I love it.

articles 1-10 sur 24