EUR

Andalou Naturals, A Force of Nature, Hand Cream, Lavender, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

€6.48
€8.10
Savings of: €1.62 (20% off)

Very Soothing for Ultra Sensitive Skin

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I wash my hands often and my hands are always brutally dry, cracked, and red. It was important to me to have a hand cream that I could use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. This hand cream rates a 1 for toxicity with the EWG. It's one of the best rated hand creams here on iherb. Most hand creams sting my sensitive hands but this one was very soothing and created no redness. It's thick, penetrates quickly and leaves hands tacky instead of greasy. I also love Badger Balm for Hardworking hands and Burt's Bees Hand Salve which also rate very well for toxicity. These are effective but greasy, so I use them when I'm sitting around watching tv or at bedtime and use the Andalou at work, during computer use, and when I'm out and about and need dry hands. My only complaint would be that Andalou's lavender scent is a bit strong but the intensity wears off pretty quick. This could be a problem around scent sensitive people. I love that I can reapply these hand creams often without worrying about toxic ingredients. I purchased my first tube of Andalou and tin of Burt's salve at a health food store and was so happy to see I could save a few dollars by buying it here on iherb. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

Love this hand cream, is all natural with no sulphates or nasties and does a fantastic job of moisturising hands very well, leaving them soft and smooth. Lovely lavender fragrance too, not a synthetic lavender smell.

The scent is very strong!

Posted by Reviewer2487774 on Aug 26, 2013

This handcream would be very nice but there is a very strong lavender scent and a camphor-like scent, which was too overpowering. My hands were almost tingling after applying it.

Good smell

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 18, 2013

The smell is very nice. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that the product contains phenoxyethanol.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012

Крем быстро впитывается, не оставляя жирной пленки. Прекрасно увлажняет кожу рук и придает ей нежный запах лаванды. The cream absorbs quickly, leaves no oily residue. It moisturises hand skin perfectly and gives gentle smell of lavender.