FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€31.50

€36.48

Économie de: €4.98 (14 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Older Dog, New Trick

Publié par Reviewer2081396 le Nov 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Publié par Reviewer2796695 le Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Dog-gone Pain

Publié par Reviewer1603978 le Jul 31, 2008

We gave this product to a 13 year old lab who was having trouble with her back legs. She seem to have more energy, ran around more, and could get up with less pain and stiffness.

dog gone pain

Publié par Reviewer1019040 le Aug 06, 2008

our dog had an old injury which was causing her pain again and vet had given rymadil . checked rymadil on internet and was not pleased with what i read so ordered dog gone pain which was recommended on forums. very happy with results, dog is bright and full of energy, putting paw down properly, no swelling and she is running about without a care in the world instead of the limping 3 legged dog she was ! am about to order more.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good product - helped our friend.

Publié par Reviewer2972637 le Jun 17, 2008

Our geriatric dog, Dakota, was suffering from what the vet referred to as the degeneration that happens with age in dogs... She was pretty old (around 17).... Her problems were in her hips... She'd simply start to list and eventually fall over and would endlessly pace (assumably because she was uncomfortable). I found out about this product while surfing around different K9 and vet message boards. Within a couple of days we saw a marked improvement in her mobility... She actually started running.. (well - more like a sort of wobble hop - but the most active I'd personally seen her in a couple of years). She wasn't terribly interested in chewing the pills so we would grind them up and mix them into her food. (about 3 tablets a day). Eventually the degeneration overtook what the supplement could do and she started getting worse on all fronts and we finally had to send her home. :-( I'm certain this medicine bought us a few extra months with our beloved friend. I'm very grateful we found this project. I would recommend it.

excellent product

Publié par Reviewer3020750 le Jun 24, 2008

I prefer to use all natural products both for myself, and for my pets. when my oldest dog started slowing down a bit (really no one else would notice it but me) I started giving her 1 pill per day and she's moving free and easy once again. The only problem I've had is that I have to hide it in something to get her to eat it, but it's not a big deal.

Dog-Gone Good

Publié par Reviewer1984363 le Jun 25, 2008

My 11-year old 10 lb. pug, Suki, has a neurological disorder and arthritis. Dog Gone Pain has reduced her pain levels to a degree that she is a much happier, bouncier dog than she has been for several years. Her back and rear legs are still wobbly and weak and her gait is uneven due to her physical challenges, but she tries to run, play and jump up because she is feeling so much better. This is the first product that has reduced her pain significantly.

Dog-Gone Pain

Publié par Reviewer3333832 le Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Buster is back again running.

Publié par Reviewer3263899 le Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Publié par Reviewer2832130 le Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

articles 1-10 sur 87