FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€33.01

€38.22

Économie de: €5.21 (14 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Older Dog, New Trick

Publié par Reviewer2081396 le Nov 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Publié par Reviewer2796695 le Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Good but expensive..

Publié par mahajek le Aug 12, 2016

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Publié par Reviewer2489065 le Oct 24, 2008

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Good for Cats Too!

Publié par Reviewer2843008 le Oct 04, 2007

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Wish I had found it sooner.

Publié par Reviewer2861086 le Jul 14, 2009

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

DGP Excellent.

Publié par Reviewer2876248 le Mar 08, 2011

IHERB is prompt with mailing these products everytime I order these items.

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Publié par Reviewer2890237 le Jun 06, 2009

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good product - helped our friend.

Publié par Reviewer2972637 le Jun 17, 2008

Our geriatric dog, Dakota, was suffering from what the vet referred to as the degeneration that happens with age in dogs... She was pretty old (around 17).... Her problems were in her hips... She'd simply start to list and eventually fall over and would endlessly pace (assumably because she was uncomfortable). I found out about this product while surfing around different K9 and vet message boards. Within a couple of days we saw a marked improvement in her mobility... She actually started running.. (well - more like a sort of wobble hop - but the most active I'd personally seen her in a couple of years). She wasn't terribly interested in chewing the pills so we would grind them up and mix them into her food. (about 3 tablets a day). Eventually the degeneration overtook what the supplement could do and she started getting worse on all fronts and we finally had to send her home. :-( I'm certain this medicine bought us a few extra months with our beloved friend. I'm very grateful we found this project. I would recommend it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Initially skeptical but now a believer!

Publié par Reviewer3013345 le Jan 10, 2009

Our 2 year old lab Henry was diagnosed with elbow and hip dysplasia at 11 months. His right elbow seemed painful, and he was limping more days than not for about six months. We tried many approaches, including rest, swimming, Traumeel, heat, ice, physical therapy, and even Rimadyl for ten days with no results. He weighs 62 pounds, so I started out with 2.5 Dog Gone Pain tablets per day, though that is slightly higher than the suggested dose. Within five days, his limp was gone and even more amazingly, hasn't reappeared for an entire month, even when he does things that have aggravated his elbow in the past, like jumping off the couch or twirling and runnning around the back yard. I'd say the results are unbelievable except I watched it happen with my own eyes... excellent product!

articles 1-10 sur 88