FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€33.00

€38.22

Économie de: €5.21 (14 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Older Dog, New Trick

Publié par Reviewer2081396 le Nov 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Publié par Reviewer2796695 le Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Good but expensive..

Publié par mahajek le Aug 12, 2016

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Initially skeptical but now a believer!

Publié par Reviewer3013345 le Jan 10, 2009

Our 2 year old lab Henry was diagnosed with elbow and hip dysplasia at 11 months. His right elbow seemed painful, and he was limping more days than not for about six months. We tried many approaches, including rest, swimming, Traumeel, heat, ice, physical therapy, and even Rimadyl for ten days with no results. He weighs 62 pounds, so I started out with 2.5 Dog Gone Pain tablets per day, though that is slightly higher than the suggested dose. Within five days, his limp was gone and even more amazingly, hasn't reappeared for an entire month, even when he does things that have aggravated his elbow in the past, like jumping off the couch or twirling and runnning around the back yard. I'd say the results are unbelievable except I watched it happen with my own eyes... excellent product!

DGP

Publié par Reviewer3162685 le Feb 23, 2009

i have been using DGP for 6+ months. The young dog (less than 2 yrs) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He is doing okay for as bad as it is with the help of DGP. Seems to help him as much as the medicine the vet put him on that would eventually effect other organs in his body.

It works!

Publié par Reviewer2657799 le Aug 13, 2012

It's been a while since I've used this as none of my present dogs have problems, but it gave new life to one of my previous dogs that had some arthritis due to injury. I would try this first over any long term prescription drugs.

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Publié par 4664468449266970051 le Jun 11, 2013

excellent

Dog Gone Pain

Publié par 4613501863978831269 le Jan 26, 2014

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

Publié par 4781319702225321212 le Sep 19, 2014

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

New "leash" on life!

Publié par Reviewer2762450 le Oct 29, 2015

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

articles 1-10 sur 88