EUR

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

€31.10
€36.01
Savings of: €4.91 (14% off)

Older Dog, New Trick

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Dog-gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

We gave this product to a 13 year old lab who was having trouble with her back legs. She seem to have more energy, ran around more, and could get up with less pain and stiffness.

dog gone pain

Posted by Reviewer1019040 on Aug 06, 2008

our dog had an old injury which was causing her pain again and vet had given rymadil . checked rymadil on internet and was not pleased with what i read so ordered dog gone pain which was recommended on forums. very happy with results, dog is bright and full of energy, putting paw down properly, no swelling and she is running about without a care in the world instead of the limping 3 legged dog she was ! am about to order more.

good product - helped our friend.

Posted by Reviewer2972637 on Jun 17, 2008

Our geriatric dog, Dakota, was suffering from what the vet referred to as the degeneration that happens with age in dogs... She was pretty old (around 17).... Her problems were in her hips... She'd simply start to list and eventually fall over and would endlessly pace (assumably because she was uncomfortable). I found out about this product while surfing around different K9 and vet message boards. Within a couple of days we saw a marked improvement in her mobility... She actually started running.. (well - more like a sort of wobble hop - but the most active I'd personally seen her in a couple of years). She wasn't terribly interested in chewing the pills so we would grind them up and mix them into her food. (about 3 tablets a day). Eventually the degeneration overtook what the supplement could do and she started getting worse on all fronts and we finally had to send her home. :-( I'm certain this medicine bought us a few extra months with our beloved friend. I'm very grateful we found this project. I would recommend it.