FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€30.92

€35.80

Économie de: €4,88 (14 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Older Dog, New Trick

Publié par Reviewer2081396 le nov. 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Publié par Reviewer2796695 le avr. 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Good but expensive..

Publié par mahajek le août 12, 2016

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

dog-gone pain

Publié par Reviewer2386061 le mai 19, 2008

The pills are easy to quarter & hide in dog food. It says they are chewable, but my dog disagrees.

Dog-Gone Pain

Publié par Reviewer2432076 le juin 08, 2009

I have been using this product for several months now and the difference in the mobility of my old dog is very noticeable. It has given him a new lease of life!

Good for Cats Too!

Publié par Reviewer2843008 le oct. 04, 2007

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Wish I had found it sooner.

Publié par Reviewer2861086 le juil. 14, 2009

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

DGP Excellent.

Publié par Reviewer2876248 le mars 08, 2011

IHERB is prompt with mailing these products everytime I order these items.

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Publié par Reviewer2890237 le juin 06, 2009

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good product - helped our friend.

Publié par Reviewer2972637 le juin 17, 2008

Our geriatric dog, Dakota, was suffering from what the vet referred to as the degeneration that happens with age in dogs... She was pretty old (around 17).... Her problems were in her hips... She'd simply start to list and eventually fall over and would endlessly pace (assumably because she was uncomfortable). I found out about this product while surfing around different K9 and vet message boards. Within a couple of days we saw a marked improvement in her mobility... She actually started running.. (well - more like a sort of wobble hop - but the most active I'd personally seen her in a couple of years). She wasn't terribly interested in chewing the pills so we would grind them up and mix them into her food. (about 3 tablets a day). Eventually the degeneration overtook what the supplement could do and she started getting worse on all fronts and we finally had to send her home. :-( I'm certain this medicine bought us a few extra months with our beloved friend. I'm very grateful we found this project. I would recommend it.

articles 1-10 sur 88