FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€32.55

€42.39

Économie de: €9.84 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

yacon syrup

Publié par Reviewer2738552 le May 21, 2008

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very good, but slightly expensive

Publié par greenisthenewblack le Mar 07, 2011

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very sweet, great quality product...

Publié par Reviewer2688809 le Mar 17, 2010

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

Best Yacon Brand

Publié par Reviewer2922397 le Mar 28, 2010

I use yacon syrup on my oatmeal b/c of its low-glycemic index. It's a short time to get used to the taste; certainly better tasting than molasses, though similar in texture. I've used yacon since 2007 and this brand is the best quality I've found, and iHerb.com offers it at a good price. The brand's 2010 jar/label change confused me initially, and the product seems to have a slightly less thick texture than prior.

Yacon syrup

Publié par Reviewer3017734 le Aug 31, 2008

Was great to sweeten my coffee. Better than sugar. Never tried it in anything else, but looks just like molasses.

Like it

Publié par Reviewer2270242 le Sep 29, 2010

I personally dont really like the taste of it just like it is, and not in my tea either. But it gives a really pleasent sweet taste when used in foods/beverages with a more dominant flavour. But my mom loves it right from the bottle! hahaha

Best tasting yacon syrup

Publié par lipslife le Apr 14, 2012

Not a bad sweetener. Doesn't affect blodsugar that much. Very sweet and caramel like flavour.

Organic Yacon Syrup

Publié par Reviewer1960658 le Feb 14, 2011

A must when you make sugar free Snickers-chocolate!!! And caramel cake... And coconut ice-cream.. And so much more!!! :)

good taste

Publié par 4740545102944388281 le Dec 02, 2014

good taste but it does nothing for the appetite or the weight loss

tasty

Publié par 4969963291916077984 le Apr 24, 2016

This product is good. Tastes good. Good consistency. And good for you. The price is the only thing that is a let down. It is sooo expensive.

articles 1-10 sur 31