FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€33.13

€43.15

Économie de: €10.02 (23 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Nectar!

Publié par Reviewer3090587 le Jan 05, 2010

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

My favorite!

Publié par Reviewer1133955 le Feb 19, 2011

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Works Great

Publié par Reviewer1152887 le Apr 25, 2010

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Publié par Reviewer2898725 le Dec 12, 2009

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

Publié par Reviewer1159809 le Jun 25, 2012

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Tasty!

Publié par Reviewer3022289 le Feb 28, 2011

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

best brand

Publié par kjernesunn-nordkvinne le May 13, 2011

the best yacon ive tasted so far

oh my god!

Publié par madamVi le Jun 29, 2012

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

yacon syrup

Publié par Reviewer2738552 le May 21, 2008

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

my favorite sweetener!

Publié par rejuvenationmd le Jan 20, 2009

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!

articles 1-10 sur 139