FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.16

€22.45

Économie de: €6.29 (28 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Carrageenan is controversial and unnecessary

Publié par 4784724875190727790 le Apr 10, 2013

1 star for Carrageenan, 5 stars for the rest.

Carrageenan

Publié par Reviewer2414722 le Oct 14, 2014

Not impressed that a kids drink contains carrageenan!! It's unfortunate, as my kids actually like the flavour. I will be getting another brand that doesn't add that junk to it!

Amazing!

Publié par Reviewer1073358 le Mar 17, 2010

Love all the ingredients in it! Blend with ice and banana and it would be a delicious treat to any child!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Publié par Reviewer1880539 le Mar 07, 2008

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

Love Amazing Grass

Publié par Reviewer2013558 le Jan 21, 2008

I love this stuff. I mix it in with Hot Chocolate and feel like I am giving my kids a healthy hot chocolate.

NC Mommy

Publié par Reviewer1635142 le Jan 29, 2008

My boy's (ages 2 and 7) really love the taste of Amazing Grass, and I like the fact that they are consuming the necessary vitamins and nutrients without a fuss. Yeah Amazing Grass! :)

Tastes Great!

Publié par Reviewer1485193 le Aug 30, 2008

My picky 4 year old really loves this product and frankly so do I, it tastes great and I'm glad it's good for him. It also satisfies my chocolate cravings. Have recommended it to my friends for their kids and they also love it.

My child will drink it!

Publié par Reviewer1669196 le Oct 28, 2009

This is the only super drink my child has ever liked well enough to drink. He caught a cold and it was milder and over quicker since he started drinking this.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great nutrition for poor eaters!

Publié par Reviewer2957900 le Mar 29, 2011

I bought this because my granddaughter does not like to eat fruits and vegetables. Actually, I bought a single serving packet at the health food store first to see if she'd like it. Then I checked iherb to see if I could get it cheaper. I did! The formula has fruits and veg from all the colors of the rainbow! I put it in unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with a packet of Truvia and a scoop of Amazing Grass, and she loves it! Don't hesitate to buy it if your child is a poor eater.

I like it

Publié par Reviewer3342714 le Apr 01, 2009

I gave it to my daughter who is 3 and she didn't like it even after I brought (soy) chocolate milk to add to it. I thought it was delicious even though I don't like chocolate milk at all. It wasn't too sweet nor too bland. Unfortunately, it's for kids so I won't be buying it again but I do encourage others to buy it because of it's nutrients. One more thing, you must add a little water first before you add the milk

articles 1-10 sur 62