FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€33.96

€44.69

Économie de: €10,73 (24 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Amazing Grass - Amazing Side Effect

Publié par Reviewer1885170 le sept. 12, 2009

I started taking this produt over a year ago for general health reasons. At the time my allergies were so bad I had to go the emergency room at a local hospital. After taking this produce for months my allergies started clearing up. Now I am symptom free 100%. I recently traveled to Europe and did not take this product with me. Symtoms returned almost immediatly confirming this product is the cure for me. My allergy tests showed me allergic to yard grass, some trees, and other pollens etc. I do not know how it works or if it will work for others with similar allergies. I just know it works for me and I recommend this product for general health even if you do not have allergies.

Definitely worth buying!

Publié par Supplementsdiy le nov. 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Energy and weight loss

Publié par Reviewer3010752 le juil. 31, 2009

this stuff is great. I have energy all day. i'm a quadriplegic and I have lost 35lbs using this and going on a gluten free diet. it is better with chocolate soy milk, but use that or regular soy to get your protein. it allows the fat to burn not the muscle!

...

Publié par Reviewer2061132 le nov. 08, 2010

I got this for my dad who's been complaining that he feels tired a lot of the time despite eating well and exercising regularly. He doesn't mind the taste. And it gives him a slight energy boost, so he doesn't feel tired till the evening. But he wants to continue buying it because he says he's been sleeping really well at night since he started drinking this. I've tried it, and it's definitely very grassy, covered up with cocoa, and a bit gritty, but it's not as bad regular green superfood drinks which I can't usually drink without gagging a little - the chocolate helps and it tastes okay overall. Whenever I've had it in the morning, I've stayed full after breakfast for longer, skipped my morning coffee and haven't hit my afternoon slump in energy, so there must be something to this!

Energy for teens

Publié par Reviewer1774583 le nov. 17, 2010

My vegetarian 16yr old was skeptical, but after 2weeks and exams, he is completely sold wth increased energy and concentration

Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Publié par Reviewer3054971 le août 15, 2012

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Tastes great - feels great!

Publié par MikaelP le juil. 31, 2012

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!

GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Publié par 5754836188627309811 le août 14, 2012

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

Super Detox

Publié par txbohogal le janv. 31, 2013

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Amazed!

Publié par Reviewer2897558 le août 03, 2012

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

articles 1-10 sur 78