FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.35

€5.97

Économie de: €1.62 (27 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

delicious :)

Publié par 5517098911402226515 le Jul 10, 2013

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

High quality

Publié par MissEC le Aug 06, 2014

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very pleasant herbal tea.

Publié par 4875328750685686782 le Aug 07, 2014

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

Publié par 4895710497217595241 le Aug 14, 2014

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Eases inflammation

Publié par 5300034911746716040 le Sep 13, 2014

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Amazing!

Publié par 5392101054841735230 le Mar 23, 2015

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Publié par Reviewer2250377 le Jul 06, 2014

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

articles 1-7 sur 7