FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.76

€3.77

Économie de: €1.01 (27 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Delicious and cheapest price I can find!

Publié par Reviewer2498510 le Jan 28, 2013

Response to previous review: Yes, over $3 for an 80g bar of chocolate can seem expensive to those that eat cheap chocolate, but this is quality organic and fair trade chocolate... totally worth it! This is a delicious chocolate bar that you need to buy at least 5 at a time in case your family gobbles it all at once! ;) It has a beautiful flavour, but beware it is also very moreish... mmm. It is an excellent price, too, considering I was paying close to $5 for the exact same bar from local retailers... food is just much more expensive in Australia. :(

Yummy and Vegan

Publié par 5304875133509135430 le Feb 23, 2014

LOVE these minty bars. They are excellent and Vegan too. Their Orange ones are excellent as well.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very good organic mint chocolate

Publié par 4999934268950536368 le Mar 09, 2015

I love After Eight's mint chocolates and I loved this chocolate too. This one had mint not as a cream but as micro bits of mint sugar crystals mixed in the dark chocolate. Very good and reminiscent of After Eitght's taste.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best chocolate ever! Will re-order!

Publié par Reviewer1435217 le Mar 11, 2015

I truly love this chocolate! I highly recommend! I have ordered this many times and will re-order!

Alter Eco chocolate

Publié par 5339902255908294317 le Mar 13, 2015

perfect and helping the ecosystem and fair trade with growers

Alter Eco - Dark mint chocolate

Publié par uppsala le Jan 20, 2016

I'm not an expert on organic foods or chocolate, but this chocalate is tasty as any other "normal" chocolate, or even more!!! I adore the mixture of dark chocolate and mint. I will buy it again!

Really nice chocolate

Publié par 5708047633897475183 le May 02, 2016

This was really nice chocolate - we really enjoyed it.

Mint is great

Publié par 4931225122789808596 le May 17, 2016

This chocolate is amazing. I love mint, & this is perfect. Will reorder again & again!

Delicious!

Publié par 5346998093848616371 le Jun 18, 2016

I love this flavour - so delicious! I will definitely be getting more!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Alter Eco & Chocolove drive test))

Publié par 4815068122410676484 le Jan 11, 2017

I`ve ordered two products of dark chocolate and mint, I just always loved the combo. And we tasted them with a friend. Now, here`s the deal: Chocolove product is sweeter and kind of tender, which I absolutely adored and would eat a tone of it in one seating. Alter Eco was less sweat and more rough in both bitterness of chocolate and mint`s blow, which a friend of mine really appreciated. I was happy to just give it all to her and eat the entire Chocolove by myself. So. May be that will give others some understanding of what to choose. If you`re like me and love a mississippi mud cake and a pavlova sometimes, go for Chocolove. If you`re like her and prefer raw vegan sweets (and not pretend but truly enjoy them (are you? are you really? how do you do that?))))) - go with Alter Eco one!:) Good luck!!

articles 1-10 sur 26