FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€22.46

€29.95

Économie de: €7.49 (25% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

The Best supplement for your dog!

Posted by 4801851520443706801 on Mar 28, 2016

We started giving this to our then 10 year old Golden Retriever when she started having trouble standing. We thought she was going lame because hip dysplasia runs in this breed. Within a couple weeks she was playing and running like a puppy. At that time we started her on only one tablet, even though for her size it should have been two. 3 years later she is now up to two a day and is still running and jumping like a puppy. Same scenario with our Border Collie/ Boxer mix. When he was 4-6 months old he had a hard time standing, limping, wouldn't stretch. Took him to three different veterinarians who wanted to do surgery claiming he had a square joint in a round socket. Not that I discredited the veterinarians, but he was still growing and didn't feel that was the best option. So, we started giving him 1/2 tablet and within a week he was no longer having any of the previous issues and 3 years later hasn't exhibited any of them. We recommend this product to everyone we know and meet that has a dog!!

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

Posted by 4814561486389999104 on Mar 28, 2015

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

Repeated Purchase. does deliver joint flexible and mobility to my 10 year old dog.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Candies for dogs

Posted by 5042435159108636123 on Jun 02, 2014

My dog really likes this product, but I can tell if it's working, because she has been useing it only for three weeks now. greatings from Slovenia

I'm A Believer!!

Posted by Reviewer2006159 on Oct 09, 2012

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

k9 full flex

Posted by 5717023262176367340 on Aug 14, 2012

I have a 9 year old Brittany spaniel that hunts. She has had some marginal arthritis issues for about 2 years. K9 fullflex seems to have improved her condition. I will continue to use the product as long as I see her remain stable. I would recommend this product.

Tail up again!

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 23, 2012

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

Arthritis, Hip & Joint Med

Posted by 5735345894745168475 on Jun 18, 2012

Seems to be a good product our dog likes them and seems to be helping her mobility

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2760903 on Jun 04, 2012

Our dog with terminal lymphoma started limping, so I wanted to do something natural for him. I bought these and after a few days he is much better.

articles 1-10 sur 25