FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.42

€17.47

Économie de: €4,04 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

ONLY for corner of eyes, useless!

Publié par Reviewer2037746 le juil. 17, 2011

I do like Alba, but I completely wasted my money on this product. I gave a star for the cruelty free & vegan nature of the product. You can only apply it to the outer corner of your eyes (I e-mailed Alba to check if it could be applied to under eyes or lids, they said no). This does nothing for the rest of your eyes. My eye areas have been so dry, I am searching for something else now. Don't waste your money on this useless product!

OK

Publié par Reviewer1480977 le janv. 29, 2011

I do not find that this product actually reduced my puffiness or dark circles.

6 stars of 5

Publié par Reviewer2786556 le juil. 19, 2013

I'm using the product every day already for 3 years. This is the only eye gel as far I'm really satisfied with. Before I was looking for a good eye creme or gel to apply it before foundation powder, but usually from available products at the stores skin around my eyes got red, dry and itchy, which of course did not look and felt good. In a while I found out about iHerb and started looking for a product that would not be that irritant. Must say - manufacturers product description fully matches to real product features and it is appropriate for long time usage (for me 1 fl, 30ml takes a year to end) Skin around of my eyes keeps firm and healthy. From my side Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel is highly recommend for young women and every woman with sensitive skin around the eyes. Enjoy!

Great, doesn't irritate eyes

Publié par Reviewer2326827 le oct. 26, 2009

Have been buying this at the drug store for a long time. Only product that doesn't irritate my eyes and it works. The price is right also.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Was so hoping to like this

Publié par Reviewer3105168 le mai 09, 2012

I love Alba Botanica products and have never had any trouble but this eye gel makes the whites of my eyes red. At first I thought I was using too much (the size of a pin-head) and decreased it to almost nothing but still...red eyes. I have since stopped using it and my eyes are now clear. Too bad.

Cool & Soothing & prevents wrinkles

Publié par Reviewer2914072 le mai 26, 2012

I've been using this for a couple years now & people can't believe how great my skin is. It does wonders for the fine lines around your eyes. Plus it feels great when I put it on. I don't go a day without it. Highly Recommended!

Perfect under eye gel!

Publié par Reviewer3197278 le avr. 29, 2012

Forever will be my summer under eye gel. It does not reduce wrinckles, but it gives a good moisturizing effect, reduce dark circles and refresh the tender under eye area. I keep it in the fridge, and whenever I use it cold in the morning, it gives instantly fresh feeling to under eye skin. I had experience that mostly all under eye gels are sticky and can cause wrinkles coz of that. This one of Alba Botanica is just great.

refreshing

Publié par Reviewer2592864 le juil. 25, 2009

exellent product,very light,and it go long way.Thank You IHerb for all great product You have

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great product for the price

Publié par Reviewer1092415 le oct. 12, 2009

Eye creams/gels are so expensive but you actually get a good amount and it goes on so smooth and easy. I love Alba products!

Really like it!

Publié par Reviewer1668689 le mai 23, 2011

Sinks in quickly, moisturizes well... Don't need anymore really /I'm 28, still have no wrinkles or under-eye bags, so.../ And if you keep it in a cold place, it feels sooo godd on your skin!))

articles 1-10 sur 73