FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.57

€12.59

Économie de: €4.02 (32 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

life saving product seriously.

Publié par Reviewer1988592 le Jan 15, 2012

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Publié par Reviewer2240367 le Oct 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Excellent Product

Publié par Reviewer2429895 le Apr 26, 2016

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Publié par Reviewer2234145 le Jul 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Drink it every morning

Publié par Reviewer1331672 le Aug 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Publié par Reviewer1536808 le Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Publié par Reviewer1479306 le Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Publié par comfycotton le Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Publié par RedYetiDave le Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!!!

Publié par Reviewer1945930 le Sep 09, 2011

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!

articles 1-10 sur 43