FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.01

€13.24

Économie de: €4.23 (32 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Drink it every morning

Publié par Reviewer1331672 le Aug 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

life saving product seriously.

Publié par Reviewer1988592 le Jan 15, 2012

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Excellent Product

Publié par Reviewer2429895 le Apr 26, 2016

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Better Than Gattorade

Publié par Reviewer2240367 le Oct 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Publié par Reviewer2234145 le Jul 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Good Buy!

Publié par Reviewer1479306 le Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Love it

Publié par Reviewer1014095 le Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Life Saver!

Publié par Reviewer1466217 le Oct 20, 2011

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Yum

Publié par 4901013426153747228 le Apr 07, 2016

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!

Muye efectivos

Publié par XusoIherb le May 04, 2014

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

articles 1-10 sur 43