10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alacer, ElectroMix, Lemon-Lime, 30 Packets, 4.2 oz (120 g)

€7.69
€11.30
Savings of: €3.61 (32% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Aug 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

life saving product seriously.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 15, 2012

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

great for hot active days.

Posted by Reviewer2992101 on Nov 09, 2009

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Alacer ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2253135 on Dec 26, 2009

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!