FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.53

€11.71

Économie de: €1.17 (10 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

선물하려고 샀다가

Publié par cocomin le Oct 15, 2012

선물하려고 샀다가 향이 궁금해서 열어보고 내가 쓰기로 함.유분이 줄줄 흐르는것도 아니고 건조한것만 커버해 줄정도의 유분기.향도 역겹지 않은 바닐라.평소에 사용하기 좋음.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very lotion free of carcinogens

Publié par Reviewer2176462 le Nov 13, 2013

When I first read about carcinogens in body care products I started to educate myself more about the subject. So when I found babies are up to 65 times more vulnerable to carcinogens I pledge not to use regular products on my kids This lotion is so nice, it penetrates the skin very well and quickly. The smell is delicious. I use it too Attitude brand really is a great find, I cant' wait to try their other products

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great lotion very safe for babies

Publié par 5256190109967910842 le Jun 15, 2015

I really like this lotion for my twins, the lotion penetrates very well and leaves a great "cupcake" smell. So many other "natural" brands still have nasty ingredients in them, I was scared when I read how much the skin absorb everything we put on it, so for my babies, I only want the safest possible! This one is a winner all the way!

good!!

Publié par 5259878898252247459 le Apr 21, 2015

good!!

Reasonable

Publié par 4792730282986537444 le Dec 12, 2015

Reasonable price.. But i would prefer earth mama products..

It does the job.

Publié par 5471593555204295832 le Jul 30, 2013

We bought this because it has cancer-free ingredients. It's a typical baby moisturizer. The pump design is useful. The vanilla almond scent is mild unlike the very fragrant Johnson & Johnson baby lotions. It's not greasy or too watery. It does exactly what it should do like a normal baby lotion (ie. not enriched moisturizer, etc.) . However, it does seem to irritate existing rashes from eczema or heat, etc.

로션 잠금장치가 없어요

Publié par 5621794639260906781 le Mar 11, 2013

열림-닫힘 장치가 되어있으면 좋았을거 같아요 잠금장치가 없으니 아기가 꾹 눌러서 매트에 잔뜩 칠해놨네요 향은 조금 진한 편이고요 좀 묽은편이고 바를때 미끄덩미끄덩 그런 느낌이 있네요

Not so good

Publié par 4669211253335084712 le Jul 29, 2013

I just dont like the smell of this i couldn find the vanilla scent anywhere

articles 1-8 sur 8