FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.08

€3.63

Économie de: €0.55 (15 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

21st Century papaya enzyme

Publié par Reviewer1349153 le Sep 14, 2010

My fault for not reading the label carefully. It has yellow #6 and I try to never buy products with food dyes. The reason I buy from iherb is the health food store quality of their products but at a more reasonable price. This product does not qualify.

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Publié par alvinlky le Jan 25, 2013

It tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Great when you overeat

Publié par Danesa le Jun 13, 2013

Papaya enzymes is the best thing if you overeat or start to feel uncomfortable soon after eating. Just chew up one of these and 30 minutes later you will feel very good. No stomach pains at all! I would recommend these to anyone that experience digestive pains after eating a meal. THEY WORK!

yummy for the tummy

Publié par Reviewer2198180 le Jan 29, 2008

This product works great for unsettled stomachs, and the price is very reasonable.

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Publié par Reviewer3050853 le Jul 11, 2008

These are great! They really help with indigestion and acid reflux. I carry them in my purse!

Papaya Enzyme

Publié par 4848734342951828005 le Dec 24, 2014

took this papaya enzyme to help with full stomach aftermath, and it works! within 30 minutes after taking it the comfort comes and the heavyness goes away. it truly works! If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below.

Sweet.

Publié par Reviewer2749147 le May 29, 2011

Too much sweet. I dont like swetener. But realy effective.

better digestion

Publié par 4827835572857625142 le May 03, 2015

Each time I eat too much meat, these papaye enzyme help me to digest and are without danger for my health.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

These are yummy and easy to chew but contain too many artificial ingredients for me

Publié par 5247468418138863864 le Oct 21, 2014

Very economically priced and easy to chew tastes good and works take one if you feel stuffed after a meal and you will feel better within minutes, but check ingredients before you order as contains artificial sweeteners and colours, I have since switched to a more natural based papaya enzmyme.

Colors