Nutiva, Hempseed, Organic Superfood, Raw Shelled, 8 oz (227 g)
Fait par Nutiva
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Nurture Vitality
- Deliciously Nutty Flavor for Your Favorite Recipes
- 10 g Protein, 3 g Omega-3 Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Revolutionizing the Way the World Eats
- Certified Organic by QAI and Ecocert ICO
- Certified B Corporation
Our organic, shelled hempseed contains 33% protein by weight along with Omega-3s and minerals. With a delicious, nutty flavor that's similar to pine nuts, it's perfect for salads, smoothies, sprinkled on your favorite foods or even enjoyed straight out of the bag.
Omegas Per 3 Tbsp
- 7.5 g Omega-6 LA
- 3.0 g Omega-3 ALA
- 0.6 g Super Omega-6 GLA
- 0.3 g Super Omega-3 SDA
Hemp Banana Shake
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Hempseed
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Hemp Protein 15 g
- 1 banana
- A dash of Vanilla
- 1 cup water or almond milk
Blend hempseed and 1-2 oz of water into a thick cream. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, mix well and enjoy.
Add hempseed to smoothies, cereal, omelets, yogurt, soups, salads and veggies. Consider lightly pan-toasting hampseeds for a nuttier, toasted flavor - but not above 325°F, to conserve the EFAs.
Raw, organic shelled hempseeds
Storage: Refrigerate after opening; use within twelve weeks.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C or calcium.
* Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Commentaires des clients