Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed, 1 lb (454 g)
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Always Natural. Always Real.
- Blanco Salvia
- Natural Source of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Same Great NOW Taste. Brand New Look!
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
While most of us know chia from the popular and peculiar chia pets, chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of healthy fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of chia's total fatty acid make-up. Chia seeds are also an excellent source of fiber and a good source of calcium.
NOW Real Food White Chia Seeds are a tasty treat with a mild flavor that can be eaten on their own or added to many of your favorite recipes. They're also an excellent topping for salads, yogurts, puddings, and more.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
White chia seeds (salvia hispanica) (non-GMO).
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving)**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||3.8 g (3,800 mg)|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linolenic Acid)||1.2 g (1,200 mg)|
|**Subject to natural variability.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients