Navitas Naturals, Organic Cacao Powder, Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)
Fait par Navitas Naturals
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- Food for The Modern Life
- Dietary Fiber | Polyphenols | Magnesium
- Certified Organic
- Mayan Superfood
- USDA Organic
- The Power of Superfoods
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The Superfood Company
- Eat Your Way to Health!
- Navigating the Whole of Life with Truth, Integrity and Energy
Organic Cacao Powder
Cacao has been enjoyed for its healthful and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. This bag contains premium cacao powder that is certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free.
The bean of the cacao plant is the nutritional and flavorful source for all chocolate and cocoa products. Cacao is known to contain a rich supply of magnesium, dietary fiber and antioxidants including flavonols and polyphenols.
At Navitas Naturals, The Superfood Company, we provide the most nutrient dense foods to nourish your modern life. These whole foods are natural treasures with health benefits that have been celebrated for generations. Our products are of the highest quality and handled with purpose and care to preserve their vital superfood nutrients.
- 100% Cacao
- Add to smoothies
- Use in desserts and baking
- Flavor sauces and spreads
Serving Suggestion: 1 serving per day
Certified organic cacao (theobroma cacao).
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts (cashews & coconut).
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 90|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients