Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff, 24 oz (680 g)
Fait par Bob's Red Mill
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
- Gluten Free
- The Traditional Grain of the Ethiopia
- An Employee Owned Company
- Bob's Red Mill - Passport to Whole Grain Adventure
- 100% Whole Grain
- 50 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- All Natural
Add a little adventure to everyday meals with teff, a tiny whole grain that has been a staple of traditional Ethiopian cooking for thousands of years. Teff is a gluten-free food with a mild flavor, unique texture and great nutritional value.
Teff is the smallest grain in the world. Originating in Africa thousands of years ago, it has long been an important food for Highland Ethiopians, who use it to make everything from bread to beer, Now the rest of the world is catching on to the bug potential of this tiny grain. With a mild, nutty flavor and lots of calcium, protein, iron and fiber, whole grain teff is a great addition to porridge, stew, pilaf or baked goods.
Basic Cooking Instructions
Bring 2 cups water or stock to a boil in pot. Add 1/2 cup teff; cover, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Makes 4 servings (about 1 1/2 cups).
Whole grain teff.
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (50 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients