Bob's Red Mill, Potato Starch, Unmodified, 24 oz (680 g)
Fait par Bob's Red Mill
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Gluten Free
- You Can See Our Quality!
- Kosher Pareve
Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch is made from top quality high starch potatoes by a natural water and filtration process. It is excellent as a thickener for making gravies, sauces, soups or stews. Our Potato Starch is also a terrific ingredient for gluten-free baking, as it produces a tender, moist crumb.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Helpful Hints: To use as a corn starch substitute, use 1 1/4 Tbsp Potato Starch for every Tbsp Corn Starch.
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon dry (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 56|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Commentaires des clients