Bob's Red Mill, Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Fait par Bob's Red Mill
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Great for Gluten Free Baking
- You Can See Our Quality
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Coconut Flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours. It is very high in fiber, gluten free, and contains 3 g of digestible carbohydrates per serving. It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. Our coconut flour does not contain sweeteners or sulfites.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Tips For Using Coconut Flour:
- You can replace up to 20% of the flour called for in a recipe with Coconut Flour, adding an equivalent amount of additional liquid to the recipe.
- If batter seems too thick, thin out by adding a bit more oil until desired consistency is achieved. If batter seems too runny, don't worry. Coconut Flour's high fiber content makes it very absorbent. During baking, the coconut will absorb much of the liquid.
- To maintain freshness, store Coconut Flour in an airtight container after opening package.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||21%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Commentaires des clients