Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten-Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Fait par Bob's Red Mill
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- To Your Good Health - Bob Moore
- From Blanched Whole Almonds
- Kosher Pareve
You Can See Our Quality!
Almond Meal/Flour is simply skinless, blanched almonds that have been finely ground. It is gluten free, a good source of fiber, and contains 6 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Use it in place of regular flour for low carb baking, or try it as a breading for meats and vegetables. It lends a moist texture and rich, buttery flavor to cakes, cookies and a host of other desserts.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup toasted Sliced Almonds
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine almond meal, baking soda and sea salt and set aside. Mix coconut oil and maple syrup in a mixer or by hand until creamy but not fully incorporated, about 5 minutes. Add whole egg, egg whites and vanilla extract; mix for 2 minutes more. Slowly add dry ingredients to egg mixture and mix for 1 minute. Add chocolate chips and toasted almonds and mix until well combined. Place large rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart. Flatten slightly, to 1-inch thickness. Bake until set and golden, about 15 minutes.
Makes 25 cookies.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat - Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat - Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest. - Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium - Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 - Carbohydrate 4 - Protein 4|
iHerb Commentaires des clients