Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat Flour, 32 oz (907 g)
Fait par Arrowhead Mills
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- All Natural
- Naturally Nutritious
- Whole Grain
- Gluten Free - Wheat Free
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
Buckwheat (buck-wheat), the 'Nutritional Giant'. Indigenous to Central Asia where it still grows wild, nutritionally excellent buckwheat is not wheat at all. Buckwheat groats, when ground into flour, have a more distinctive flavor than wheat. It is commonly used to make an array of nutritional dishes such as soba noodles, blinis, crepes and pancakes.
From America's Heartland to Your Heart.
Arrowhead Mills has been the pioneer and leader in organic baking mixes, grains, cereals and nut butters since 1960. We believe in natures abundance and treat food with respect—not chemicals! Capturing the essence of the earth with organically grown ingredients, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting most diverse selection of products for home-baked goodness.
- 100% organic
- Grown without harmful synthetic pesticides
- Whole grain flour*
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Rich in fiber
- Low fat
- All natural - no artificial anything!
- *Low fat diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- Whole Grain - Excellent Source
Buckwheat Molasses Bread for Bread Machine
Level of Preparation: Intermediate
Total Prep Time: 3 1/2 Hours
Yield: 1 Loaf
- 2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 cup water, less 1 tbsp.
- 3/4 cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 3 cups Arrowhead Mills Unbleached White Flour
- 1 tsp Hain Sea Salt
- 4 tbsp. nonfat dry milk or dried soy milk
- 1 Tbsp Hain Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. molasses
Place all ingredients in bread machine and push start. Do not use timer. Follow manufacturer's instructions and bake until done.
Organic buckwheat flour
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Commentaires des clients