Amazon Therapeutics, Organic, Yacon Syrup, 11.5 fl oz
Fait par Amazon Therapeutics
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Faites des économies. 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
Ce produit a bien été ajouté à votre liste d’envie.
Aperçu du produit
- Sweet · Organic
- Low Glycemic Index
- USDA Organic
- "Use Like Honey or Maple Syrup"
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Probiotic Sweetener with Low Glycemic Index!
Traditional Ethnobotanical Information
This delicious root crop has been grown in the Andes by the Inca and their descendants. Related to sunflowers, Yacon has large succulent roots that have a juicy, watermelon flavor. From this we produce an exceptionally sweet syrup which can be used like honey or maple syrup.
You hold in your hands the finest traditional botanical available on earth. This botanical is a long standing favorite in South America where it has been empirically selected for its effectiveness over many generations. Only organically cultivated or sustainably wild harvested plants are collected and shipped to our laboratories.
Use one spoonful of Yacon Syrup any way you would normally use honey, maple syrup or molasses. Yacon imparts a fruity, honey-like flavor to most foods or baked goods. Use in place of honey for cooking, as a topping over yogurt, cereal or to sweeten juices and smoothies. Please keep refrigerated after opening. Approximately 100 servings.
100% Organic Yacon Syrup (Smallanthus sonchifolius)
iHerb Commentaires des clients