Thorne Research, Animal Health, PhytoprofenVet, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
Fait par Thorne Research
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Aperçu du produit
- Pure Ingredients, Trusted Results
- Supports Normal Inflammatory Processes
- The Benchmark of Quality - NASC
For use in cats, dogs, and horses only.
Recommended to support normal inflammatory processes.
Cats: 1 capsule daily.
Dogs: 1 capsule per 25 lbs body weight daily.
Horses: 4-12 capsules daily.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Safety during pregnancy is a concern. Safety during nursing has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian, an examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. May be GI irritant and should not be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or patients with stomach ulcers. Potential drug interactions.
|Active Ingredients per Capsule:||Amount Per Serving|
|Curcumin Phytosome* (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) (CurcuVET)||125 mg|
|Indian Frankincense extract (gum) (Boswellia serrata)||125 mg|
|Picrorhiza extract (root) (Picrorhiza kurrooa)||125 mg|
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
*This product uses Indena S.p.A.'s curcumin phytosome (CurcuVET). CurcuVET is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.