Spectrum Naturals, Organic Safflower Oil, High Heat, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Fait par Spectrum Naturals
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Expeller Pressed
- USDA Organic
- Refined for High Heat
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- High Heat Up To 450ºF
- Certified Organic by QAI
It's time to fry! Whether crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French 'frites', Spectrum Organic High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please. Our oil is expeller pressed from specially cultivated organic seeds that are rich in monounsaturated fat, which means that it's simply irresistible over a flame.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures.
This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined high oleic organic safflower oil.
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Commentaires des clients