Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
Fait par Source Naturals
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Aperçu du produit
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Heart Health & Cell Membrane Integrity
NKO is an extract from Antarctic krill that is rich in cell membrane building blocks: highly unsaturated phospholipids co-functionalized with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA). Although beneficial for both men and women, NKO also supports temporary relief of PMS symptoms.
2 Softgels daily with the first meal for 30 days, then 1 softgel thereafter.
Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breast feeding, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition or are taking anticoagulants such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult a health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2% *|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||<1% *|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin A||50 IU||<1%|
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO)
|Phospholipds, omega-3 rich||400 mg||†|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, total||300 mg||†|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||150 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||90 mg||†|
|Omega-6 fatty acids, total||20 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
† Daily Values not established.
iHerb Commentaires des clients