Solgar, Pycnogenol, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
Fait par Solgar
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Since 1947
- Antioxidant Protection
- Healthy Leg & Vein Support
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Pycnogenol is the extract from the bark of the French Maritime Pine Tree, which grows in south-west France. It is a natural, concentrated source of plant-derived proanthocyanidins, a complex of naturally-occurring flavonoids and other biologically active components. Pycnogenol is an antioxidant. In addition, this unique compound supports cardiovascular health, healthy capillaries and circulation in the legs.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule twice daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free OF: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pycnogenol (Pinus pinaster) (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|