Rapunzel, Organic Corn Starch, 8 oz (227 g)
Fait par Rapunzel
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Organic ~ Non-GMO*
When it comes to making the most savory sauces, creamy soups, and delicious fruit pies, only Rapunzel Organic Corn Starch will do. No additives or preservatives make this corn starch 100% certified organic and non-GMO. With double the thickening power of flour, Rapunzel Organic Corn Starch is perfect for enriching your family's favorite dishes. We recommend trying it to thicken your favorite sauce or gravy. Try our easy to make chocolate pudding too!
*No GMOs - We do not use ingredients that were produced using biotechnology.
For best results, use 1-2 Tablespoons per 2 cups of liquid for soups and sauces, and 2-3 Tablespoons for puddings and cake fillings. Always mix corn starch with a little cold water before stirring it into a hot dish. Bring briefly to a boil.
Organic corn starch from non-GMO corn.
Produced in a facility that also processes wheat, gluten, dairy, and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||7 g||2%|
|Not a significant source of Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Commentaires des clients