Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint For Cats, Chicken Liver Flavored, Sugar Free, 45 Chews, 2.22 oz (63 g) (Discontinued Item)
Fait par Pet Naturals of Vermont
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Aperçu du produit
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Glucosamine • MSM • Chondroitin • EPA & DHA
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Advanced Formula Containing Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin
- Delicious Feline Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Cat Health Products Are Alike - They're Not
- Quality Seal NASC
Recommended to support joint structure, function and flexibility in adult cats.
Adult Cats: 2 chews daily
Daily amount may be divided between AM and PM. For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 6 weeks.
|Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab)||200 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||100 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||100 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|N, N Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG)||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||7.5 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||5 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||1.25 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, fish oil, glycerin, ground oat groats, ground rye groats, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat meal, pectin, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in cats only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
iHerb Commentaires des clients