Now Foods, Real Food, Oat Bran, 14 oz (397 g)
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Pure. Natural. Real.
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- 100% Natural
- Same Great Taste. Brand New Look!
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Oat Bran is the nutrient-dense outer husk of oat grain. It's an excellent source of fiber. NOW Real Food Oat Bran is a good natural additive to most baked goods and is primarily used to boost fiber content. It adds texture and imparts a subtle nutty flavor that's ideal for breads and muffins, and it's a flavorful addition to cereals, or as a topping for breads and muffins that adds color and improves taste.
Soluble fiber from foods such as oat bran, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of NOW Real Food Oat Bran supplies 3 grams of soluble fiber.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
To use as a hot cereal, simmer 2/3 cup of Oat Bran in 2 cups of water for 2 minutes, while stirring. Add salt, raisins or flavors to suit taste. Serves two. Optional: Add 1 tsp of vegetable oil for added smoothness.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (38 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|Soluble Fiber||3 g|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients