Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic, Flax Seed Meal, 22 oz (624 g)
Fait par Now Foods
Rabais de volume
Acheter 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals 10% of the value of your last order with iHerb, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your last order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Ce produit est déjà dans votre liste d'envies.
Afficher la liste d’envies
This product is now in your Wish List.
Aperçu du produit
- Always Natural. Always Real.
- Natural Source of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Good Source of Fiber
- Cold Processed
- USDA Organic
- Same Great NOW Taste. Brand New Look!
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
NOW Real Food Organic Flax Seed Meal has a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ, and it's often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt. Flax is a natural plant source of healthy fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
Due to its fiber content, Flax should be consumed with plenty of water.
Naturally occurring fatty acids (example)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid)
3.0 g (3,000 mg)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Linolenic Acid)
1.0 g (1,000 mg)
Omgea-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid)
1.1 g (1,100 mg)
**subject to natural variability
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Organic flax seed meal.
|Serving Size: 2 1/2 Tbsp (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 39|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Commentaires des clients